Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking for web host

Last month I was looking and searching for a good website hosting provider that can provide best services according to my requirements and needs. So, I thought I should consult one of my friend who is working as a programmer in a company and their main job is to develop websites for their clients. I thought, now who would be a better person to advice about finding right web host provider than this guy. But to my surprise he had gone on vacation.

So, I decided to take my search on the net. While searching, I found this website, webhostinggeeks.com , which is totally dedicated to helping people like me and searching for a good web host. They have lists of Top 10 best web hosting providers there. You can read all the details about these webhosts. I found these comparisons very useful and the hosting companies listed there were also not very expensive and perfectly fit my budget. I read about the godaddy web hosting which is considered as the largest web hosting company. Its so nice to read all the feature details of these hosting companies at one place. There are many reviews and ratings for each service provider. Even you can go to this site and review or rate the companies listed over there. This helps a person like me to choose the right hosting company even if I do not belong to IT industry. For people like me, I think such websites that provide comparison and reviews are a real boon.

No comments: