Monday, July 09, 2007

I am not engaged to Uday: Tanisha


Tanisha hasn't made her presence felt, on screen, but the number of her relatives in tinsel town matches the number of her releases. She is Tanuja's daughter, Kajol's sister, Ajay Devgan's sister-in-law and Rani Mukherji's cousin. Despite the poor showing of four of her films, the actor is trying her luck, again. But this time, she seems to be in safe hands.
When asked if acting was a natural choice, pat came the reply, "I have answered this question in the past. Can we please talk about something else?"

She comes across as an ambitious actor who wants to be remembered for her accomplishments. "I am an individual in my own right. Comparisons do not bother me at all. It is very flattering, though, to be compared with actors like my sister and mother," she says. While Aishwarya is being talked about for her role in Sarkar 2 , there is no mention of her? "I will be doing the same role that I played in Sarkar ," she says.

Post Neal 'n' Nikki , rumours were rife about her getting engaged with co-star Uday Chopra. Dismissing them, she says, "I am not engaged to him, and wouldn't like to comment on the issue."

No comments: