Friday, July 06, 2007

Vidya Balan sick of rumours


It's become a tradition to link up Vidya balan with her every male co-star.

First she was linked with John Abraham and now its Shahid Kapur. Denying the rumors, she says, "What are they talking about? I haven't even been in touch with the people they are linking me up with. They are all wonderful people, but for God's sake - an affair?

Just because I share a comfort level and good chemistry with a co-star n screen, does not mean anything. If I share a great camaraderie with Boman Irani, will I be linked with him as well? That wouldn't make interesting news!

As long as the people who matter know the truth, I don't care. Kuchh to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna…." she has few films in a line - 'Halla Bol', 'Hey Baby', an untitled film with Aziz Mirza and one more film with Priyadarshan.

No comments: