Friday, July 27, 2007

Tanushree Dutta's secret passion


We all have our secret passions and Tanushree is no exception.

The actress is learning Kathak with a vengeance. And she’s taking training from a Kathak exponent, for the last six months.

The actress religiously wakes up every morning at five and practices for two to three hours every day – it’s also her way of keeping fit.

“I’m learning Kathak because it is a fine form of dance, which not only keeps me fit but is also great for my body. I had learnt it in school and now I’ve gone back to it. Dancing brings in a lot of discipline in your life, and also adds a lot of grace to a woman,” says the actress.

Tanu baby seems to love the idea of killing two birds with one stone.

And learning Kathak seems to be just that.

Must say, it has brought in a lot of grace in her personality and acting.

No comments: