Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Plan your game

In my wee hours of boredom at the office when there is no pressure of work, the Internet is my only friend. It has helped me get back a lot of things, one of the most important being my interest in playing online poker. Yes, I was quite the poker addict before, and over the last few weeks, my interest has rejuvenated. The only problem was, I could not see myself playing as well as I did before. This meant I would require someone’s help to play, at least initially and it is help that Holdemradar got me.

A website that has its own Texas Hold`em poker calculator which helps you in making strategies while playing and improves your overall game. Something that I required badly to get my ace game back and this really helped me getting it. This calculator gave me the edge of other players and helped me get back some of the most cherished moments I had while playing poker. This is just something that you must have, if you wish to be a better player.

No comments: