Saturday, April 19, 2008

So you wanna earn some money

The word blog is meant to describe a web log, or online journal, that is used to post personal thoughts on the products and services offered by your business. Starting a blog is simple and there are several blogging tools available to you. In general, blogging tools are user friendly and do not require the knowledge of HTML or complex computer skills.

You don’t hear me say I love xyz very often. Usually I only say this to my beloved girls or if someone paid me tonnes of money then I don’t mind saying that too. Of course, you just say it and people pay you money, how easy is it right? Haha…

I had heard a lot about PPP, but never tried to explore it. I write this blog because I like to write about fashion and want to promote Indian fashion all over the world. Its my passion , my love, my desire. But as you all know, writing is not easy. It takes lots of time and devotion. You have to be abreast with the latest happenings around you. Then apart from that, you need to have a good set of readers, who admire your writing. Without readers a blog is nothing but a book that no one has ever read. PayPerPost is good because I can write as many posts for advertisers who choose to advertise on blogs as I can handle, up to a limit of 2 posts per blog per day. Great way to drive traffic. And as you can see, perhaps that’s a lot for me to handle at the time being already. Another thing is that they pay through Paypal, so it’s quite convenient also as I can use the money to do purchases on eBay and to pay to my hosting provider.

No comments: