Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Therichcom

I am quite the caller. I mean, I love talking and most of my friends stay at different parts of the world and it is impossible for me to stay without communicating to them. The technology has come a long way. Earlier we had fixed line phones or land line phones. Then came cordless phones which gave ease of move-ability around the house and then came fabulous cell phones. Giving us the real freedom from wires. Over the years I have spent a lot of money on long distance and international calling but of late I have been able to save up quite a lot mainly because of therichcom.com.

If you need to call India they have very good deals on India phone card. If you are looking for any other phone cards also then probably one of the cheapest resources would be accessing therichcom.com. therichcom.com is like your family, providing you cards at a lower rate than most places. Now calling India or for that matter anywhere else in the world would not be a problem, as most of the international calling cards are pretty inexpensive. They even have a monthly special going on where you are rewarded with cash and not points. They have a new and exciting cash back reward program that rewards you money! Get rewarded for every dollar you spend with buying an online phone card.

No comments: