Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is Sushmita Bunty's new Babli?


There’s a new man in Sushmita Sen’s life, if reports are to be believed. And the name’s Amit, Amit Sajdeh, aka Bunty Sachdev, more famous as fashion designer Seema Khan’s (who is married to actor Sohail Khan) brother. But the plot thickens. Bunty is supposedly engaged to Mumbai businessman Shashi Chaddha’s daughter Neha.

"I really don’t want to comment on my personal life. Neha’s not part of the industry. She’s in Spain right now and she doesn’t like all this. Anyway, why would people want to read about Neha and me? We are not important people. I am known for the people I manage due to my work," exclaims Bunty, who handles athlete and celebrity endorsements for tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi’s company.

And what about Sushmita then? "I have been travelling extensively with Sushmita of late and people have been getting the wrong idea. I manage her endorsement deals and she really trusts me with her work. But I’m definitely not involved with her. We are very good friends and I have known her for many years and we work very well together," says the 29-year-old who was earlier romantically associated with actresses Dia Mirza and Neha Dhupia.

"I have been linked with half the women I have worked with! I was seeing Dia for a good two-and-half years and contrary to reports, Neha (Dhupia) didn’t come between Dia and me," he explains.

No comments: