Monday, August 13, 2007

Katrina Kaif ready for the Kat-walk


And, we got to know this when designer Varun Bahl recently made her do the catwalk.

“I enjoy modelling. Don’t forget that I was a model before I joined movies,” she says. “I began my career as a model, and this will always be my first love.

Now, I am too busy to do shows because of my acting career. But, something as special as being a part of the fashion week or featuring in an advertisement can be accommodated,” she adds.

Kat is also deeply interested in knowing what’s being created by the designers lately. “I have seen the work of many designers, and some of them sure have their own style and a very cool way of handling their work.

I personally like the cuts given by Varun. No wonder he was invited to showcase at Milan,” Katrina says.

Katrina was recently harassed by a 25-year-old, who constantly called her up and abused her boyfriend Salman Khan. “Oh, that has been taken care of. It was in the past, what is the point of talking about it now?”

Talk about the short skirt controversy which happened while shooting for Namastey London, at the Ajmer Sharif, and she says “I have grown up after that. There is this sense of responsibility now.

I want to do better than what I have already done. In fact, people have noticed the change as well. And, a change for good is always welcome. It is quite motivating,” says Katrina.

No comments: